Use of the OGL Website
Apart from the regulations mentioned in other agreements, information, software and other services that belong to OGL, the OGL Website is only for your personal and non-commercial use. The information, data or documents on the site cannot be altered in any way. Information available on this site should not be copied, reproduced, published, licensed, reposted, transmitted or distributed in any way without written confirmation from Oceania Gas Limited. Any unauthorized use of protected information or any sort of breach to use the website’s confidential information will be considered as a breach of copyright laws.
Access to Website Information
Due to variations in monitors and browsers, colours may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally, and colour reproduction online is not precise and therefore we cannot guarantee that what you see on your screen accurately portrays the colour of the actual product, however we do our very best to make sure our images are as close to the exact product as possible.
Note: Just because products have the same colour name that does not mean they are the same exact colour. Also, don’t mistake the colour name to be what you may think that colour should be. For example, the colour name Cream, does not necessarily mean it will look like what different customers would consider to be the Cream colour. We do not accept returns due to colour variances.
OGL will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply or system downtime.
Uses that are Prohibited
By using the OGL website, you agree to use the services in a manner that obeys the local, state, international, national or any other law that does not allow anyone to stalk, harass or harm another person or individual or entity. Misrepresentation or misinterpretation of information to wrongly affiliate a person or entity to an organization will also be regarded as unlawful. You also agree not to use any data mining, crawlers or any other data extracting robots to access information of the accounts that is confidential by hacking, mining or any other means.
Any misuse of information on the OGL website by infusing it with viruses, logic bombs or any other viruses that are technologically harmful should not be carried out. No attempt to gain unauthorized access to the database of the OGL website should be made. Breaching these laws will be considered as a criminal offence under the laws of Fiji. If you are found breaking any of the laws, OGL will fully co-operate with the authorities and disclose all your information to them; and our services for you will cease to exist. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to your computer devices, programs and data if you used them to infuse viruses on our website.
INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE ACCURATE AND COULD BE THERE WITH SOME OMMISIONS AND ERRORS. APART FROM BEING EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, THE AGREEMENT WITH YOU AND OGL IS THAT ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. OGL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCT AND SERVICES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO EVENT, OGL SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, EARNINGS, PROFITES OR DATA OR USE INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT IS INVOLVED IN CONTRACT OR TORT. OGL ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. LIFESTYLE IMAGES USED ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED BASED ON CREDIT ASSESSMENT. OMISSIONS AND ERRORS ARE EXCLUDED
OGL at certain points can permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, photographs, video, graphics, messages, sounds, photographs or other materials. By submitting such information you grant OGL an irrevocable, transferable, fully-paid, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, modify, adapt, translate, publish or publicly perform that information in full or in part at any point of time. OGL reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with the user submissions and to use these submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. OGL is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any user submission. OGL does not want confidential information as a user submission and has no role to play if any third party recourses the submission or deletes it. By submitting any User Submission, you verify that:
- You are 18 years old or above.
- You have all the rights to user submissions without any limitations and OGL has acquired the right to make use of the information.
- User submission does not infringe any copyright laws, trademarks, patent rights, trade secret or intellectual property rights and privacy rights and also should be confidential and personal.
- All information submitted by you is not wrong, misleading or misinterpreted.
- User submissions is virus and worm free, is not defamatory, racist or ethically and religiously offensive.
- User submission contains addresses, phone number and other personal information of the user submitting it.
- User submissions do not contain unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk, mail, pyramid schemes and all other forms of solicitation.
Third-Party Website Links
Links to third party websites on the OGL website are provided only as a sheer convenience to you. The use of these links will lead to you exiting the OGL website. OGL does not have control over such third party sites and is not responsible for them. You will be accessing these third party sites solely at your own risk.
Linking to the OGL Website
Links can be created to the OGL website from other websites but only according to all the laws, terms and conditions. Without written confirmation, other sites can put links to the OGL Website:
- When it does not replicate materials of OGL.
- When it does not create borders and browsers around the link.
- When it does not imply that OGL endorses its products.
- When it does not misinterpret the relationship with OGL.
- When it does not provide misleading, dishonest, offensive and controversial content.
- When is contains content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Communications by Electronic Devices
At the time of contact with OGL on any occasion with an electronic device i.e. via email or the website itself, we may respond electronically by email or by posting notices on the Site. Also, you agree that such notices, disclosures and other communications provided electronically suffice the legal need of the communications to be written.
Making Changes to the Terms
(1) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Fiji and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Fiji. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
(2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Fiji, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. OGL makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Fiji.