Cutting Tip Comet Type 44 Oxygen/LPG
A vital component of flame cutting equipment. They provide the preheating flames to raise the steel to ignition temperatures and direct the jet of oxygen onto the heated area to perform the cutting process.
- Longer Nozzle Life - the high brass content and advanced manufacturing techniques give COMET taper seat nozzles an inbuilt quality
- Better quality cutting - the mirror smooth finish of the gas ports assures stable gas flows and superior cutting oxygen stream.
- Cuts are clean and smooth with the narrowest kerf width Less slag adhesion high copper content of sizes 20, 24 etc conducts heat away from the nozzle face.
- The nozzle keeps relatively cool and slag adherence to the nozzle face is reduced.
- Available in Sizes 8, 12, 15, 20